Are you new to the Newmarket, Ontario area and looking for a dentist close to home? Or are you ready to make the switch to a new dentist? Here are some things that you should look for in a dentist that can help you decide the best place for you and your family.
- Cleanliness- While you might not think a dental centre needs to be sterile like an operating room, being clean is still quite important. Be sure they have state-of-the-art sterilization equipment.
- Modern- Dental practices have changed quite a bit in recent years. You should look for a dentist that has modern diagnostic equipment, including digital x-rays.
- Child-Friendly- Children should feel safe and happy while visiting the dentist. Choose a dentist who provides a positive experience for children and has a playroom to keep them happy and safe.
- Qualified Staff- It isn’t just the dentist that you want to know is qualified. Certifications should be proudly displayed or provided upon request to be sure everyone has the proper credentials. An added bonus is having a CPR-certified person on board.
- Welcoming Feeling- When you walk into a dental centre, you should feel welcomed and reassured that you and your family’s health and happiness are a top priority. You should feel comfortable asking questions and get clarification on any dental service you are considering.
If you need a new dentist in Newmarket, we’d love you to consider us at the Amberwood Dental Centre! Contact us today to schedule an appointment or get answers to any questions you may have.