We believe that infection control and a strong commitment to trust are the foundation of any beneficial and safe dental clinic.
In a dental setting, you, your dentist, and the other dental staff members attending to you can benefit from rigorous infection control. At Amberwood Dental Centre in Newmarket, Ontario, we believe that infection control and a strong commitment to trust are the foundation of any beneficial and safe dental clinic.
At our office, our entire team follows procedures recommended by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and other federal agencies. Some of these measures include:
- Requiring our dentists and staff members to wear gloves and face masks
- Using disposable materials
- Thoroughly sterilizing our equipment before every use
- Regularly disinfecting our countertops and other surfaces
- Encouraging the use of hand soap and sanitizer
If you have any questions or concerns about infection control, please feel free to discuss them with any member of our proficient and compassionate team.